With UNiCHARGE, businesses can offer their patrons a convenient way to quick charge their devices tableside,” said Yatra founder Roy Sharda
May 17, 2017
Yatra will be unveiling their latest B2B creation–the UNiCHARGE™–at the National Restaurant Association’s yearly expo in Chicago, Illinois from May 20-23.
The technology-driven lifestyle brand has created a robust, universal charging platform designed for restaurants, bars, golf courses, and more who want to give their clientele a full-service experience.
“How many times have you been out to dinner or meeting friends and your phone dies?” said Yatra founder Roy Sharda. “With UNiCHARGE, businesses can offer their patrons a convenient way to quick charge their devices tableside.”
• Custom Branding Options – Companies can fully customize and display their own logos, names, and designs, as every UNiCHARGE™ comes backlit, illuminating your brand!
• Compact – Each charging box contains 8 ultra-slim power banks that easily fit on countertops or host stands.
• Universal – Each power bank comes with built-in detachable Lightning and Micro USB cables, individually equipped with USB ports that allow users to not only charge, but to independently connect to their other devices!
• Convenient – Now guests are drawn to your brand, and the environment you are providing to them, as every UNiCHARGE™ is fully adaptable, eliminating the need to spend time looking for open outlets, keeping customers in-house.
• Quick Charge – UNiCHARGE™ power banks are equipped with 8 total, 4000mAh lithium polymer batteries, that can power any smart device from 0-70% in less than 30 minutes.
• Theft Protected – Each charging station uses Luna Pulse Technology, in…