As a result of pets being part of the family, pet owners are often willingly to do what it takes and to spend extra money to care for their pet’s health.
New York, New York (PRWEB)
September 14, 2017
A few slots remain open for manufacturers and distributors of pet health, wellness and safety products to exhibit at the Petrend Media Showcase, Tuesday, October 17 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at New York City’s Roger Smith Hotel. The annual event, hosted by Petrend Events and leading pet trend and lifestyle expert Charlotte Reed, is a private showcase which offers national media and pet influencers an exclusive, invitation-only glimpse of the newest and most innovative pet products and amenities.
According to Reed, “Due to the improvements in medicine, pets are living longer. Unfortunately, longer lifespans come with the same maladies as human aging, including aching joints, poor eyesight, etc. As a result of pets being part of the family, pet owners are often willingly to do what it takes and to spend extra money to care for their pet’s health. Additionally pet owners insist that their pets lead the same healthy lifestyles they do with healthier diets, supplements and wearable technology.
Petrend Events currently has openings for the following pet product categories:
- Dog DNA tests
- Pet health diagnostics testing kits
- CBD bites, tinctures and other products
- Wearable technology, tech toys and gadgets
- Allergy & asthma remedies
- Dental care products & tools
- Weight management & exercise equipment
- Pet insurance
- Dishes, Feeders and Placemats
- USA made and sourced pet treats
- Housebreaking aids
- ID products
- Light-up collars, harness & leads
- Seatbelts, vehicle restraints
- Apparel (rainwear,…