“Technology will always be the force of change in business and in our personal lives,” said Andrej Suskavcevic, CAE, President and CEO of FEI
Morristown, N.J and Minneapolis, M.N. (PRWEB)
May 18, 2017
Financial Executives International (FEI), the association of choice for CFOs and other senior-level financial executives today announced that it is joining with FEI’s Twin Cities Chapter to host a conference on emerging technologies in the financial suite.
The conference, titled “The Future of Financial Technology” will be held on June 15 at the Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel in Minneapolis and will bring financial executives including CFOs, controllers, corporate treasurers and others together with leaders in financial technology. Individual sessions will help financial executives determine how to use existing and forthcoming technologies to streamline business functions, understand the impact of these technologies on finance, and gain insight into audit innovation. Key technologies addressed include artificial intelligence, blockchain and data analytics.
Some of the speakers include:
Christopher Yamashita, Director of Business Architecture, World Wide Enterprise and Partner Group, Microsoft
- John E. Van Decker, Vice President, Corporate Performance and Financial Management Systems, Gartner
- Chris Stevenson, Marketing Manager for IBM Planning Analytics
- Ron Quaranta, Chairman, Wall Street Blockchain Alliance
- Melissa Krasnow, Partner at VLP Law Group
- Michael Krause, Special Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Mike Sellberg Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer at Workiva
A complete list of speakers can be found on the conference website.
“Technology will always be the force of change in business and in our personal…