“With the boost in funding we received last fall, we’ve been able to accelerate technology investment, service delivery, customer acquisition, and even accelerate deployments,” said Aaron Goldfeder, CEO and co-founder of EnergySavvy.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB)
April 21, 2017
EnergySavvy, the cloud solutions company using predictive analytics to enable utilities to deliver highly personalized customer journeys, manage customer operations and improve engagement, revealed today that a recent round of funding last fall is already having a substantial impact on their customers, business, and the rapidly transforming utility industry.
“With the boost in funding we received last fall, we’ve been able to accelerate technology investment, service delivery, customer acquisition, and even accelerate deployments,” said Aaron Goldfeder, CEO and co-founder of EnergySavvy. “It’s an exciting time to be at EnergySavvy, because this has allowed us to double down on our unique ability to help utilities of all sizes understand and personalize engagement based on real customers’ needs–regardless of existing customer platforms–and do it while avoiding highly expensive, risky and drawn out IT sagas.”
Last year, EnergySavvy completed a $14 million equity financing, bringing the company’s total financing to over $27 million. GXP Investments, the investment affiliate of Great Plains Energy and the parent of Kansas City Power and Light Company, was the lead investor with Inherent Group, Prelude Ventures, and EnerTech Capital also contributing.
Among the important technology benefits these investments have now enabled, are:
- Further expansions in predictive and artificial intelligence capabilities such as fuzzy customer data matching, and improved machine learning to uncover valuable customer insights from disparate data;
- Substantial design enhancements to product user experience, including multi-lingual support;
- Personalization enhancements to the online residential and business assessment platform;
- New strategic partnerships to deliver expanded business intelligence (BI) capabilities; and
- Ever more powerful analytics to extract real-time insights from advanced measurement and verification (M&V 2.0) technology.
EnergySavvy is also now taking an increasingly prominent thought leadership position around the value of data-derived insights for utilities. The company has presented more than 10 times in the last six months at regional and national conferences across the country such as the ACEEE Intelligent Efficiency Conference, the NEEP EM&V 2.0 Workshop, Utility Analytics Summit, New York Rev Summit, and the Emerging Technologies Summit. EnergySavvy is becoming a leading voice in how utilities can use predictive analytics on real time customer data, such as advanced…