If you thought our last post covering paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free was a good one, just wait until you check out Tuesday’s collection. We’ve got nine great apps for you to enjoy today, but be sure to hurry before these sales are over.
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
• Moogli is designed for families, couples and flat shares and is perfectly suited for collaborating on shopping lists and all kinds of daily tasks.
What users say:
– “I really enjoy using the app!”
– “Thank you so much for the fantastic app!!”
– “By the way – your app is great and has big potential.”
• The name Moogli comes from a combination of “Common Moorhen” and “Sugar Glider” – two animals that are among the world’s cleverest to help each other in everyday life!
– Create shopping lists and get quick suggestions for articles you’ve used before.
– Assign tasks or put them into a joint group called “Pool”.
– Be informed about the activity carried out by those you’re with.
– Define a reward in form of points and/or text label.
– Simply put up repetitive tasks, and get notifications of whoever’s turn it is.
– Set Objectives, they can be anything (object, gift, an adventure, etc).
• Moogli synchronizes content fast and automatically across multiple devices.
• Moogli has an easy to use activity feed and Push Notification support.
• Moogli provides a world class opportunity to accumulate points/credits by performing tasks throughout the month. How about giving rewards related to the total? Anyway, it is not required to give points for doing tasks.
• What else can Moogli do?
– You can set Objectives to collect points. Or make a contest and have fun towards the goal.
– You can easily postpone task that has a due date.
– You can set permission to members, so only you can give points or approve completed tasks.
– You can globally and individually change the properties of reminders about not completed tasks.
– You can easily categorize tasks by selecting “areas” such as kitchen and bathroom.
– You can choose among more than 60 symbols to get recognizable appearance on the tasks.
– You can use color to get even better visual control of tasks / chores.
– You can enable more details in lists, so you can quickly see whether they are repetitive or have a due date.
• It is certainly not Ok if you feel that things are not working out as expected. Therefore, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Future development…