Chunky Rocky Road Ice cream with marshmallows recipe is one of the favorite recipe ever. However, each time, I add some modifications in the original recipe and it turned to perfect creation. I mean you can add more ingredients in this easy to cook ice cream such as the addition of choc chips will make it more delicious. And instead of using pecans you can use macadamia nuts to prepare chunky rocky road ice cream with marshmallows at home.
Homemade Chunky Rocky Road Ice Cream with marshmallows Recipes
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Note: This Chunky Rocky Road Ice Cream with Marshmallows recipe will take 3 hours to be ready to serve in the distribution of Prep time 5 minutes, cooking time 5 minutes and extra time 2 hours and 50 minutes.
- Milk (sweetened condensed): 1 tin OR 405g
- Single Cream: 8fl oz OR 225ml
- Cocoa powder: 2 oz OR 50g
- Double cream: 16fl oz OR 475ml
- Marshmallows (Chopped): 2 oz OR 50g
- Vanilla essence: 1tps
- Pecans (Chopped): 2 oz OR 50g
- Take a medium size saucepan and put it over low heat.
- Pour cocoa and condensed milk in it and keep stirring to cook until it gets thick but smooth slightly.
- The above process will take up to 5 minutes.
- Put OFF stove and let it be cool down.
- Pour Vanilla, single cream and double cream and stir the mixture.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Pour mixture into a bowl of Ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s directions labeled on ice cream maker.
- In half way of the freezing process, stir marshmallows and nuts, etc.
Homemade White Christmas Ice Cream Cone Recipe
Who wants a bite of a White Christmas Ice Cream Cone?
This holiday season, this dessert will perfectly fit the season’s taste and flavors, and you can even serve this in any season due to its flavor! Cookies and Cream and a pint of sherry, this will totally knock you off your feet as the silvered almonds and dark chocolate will manipulate your tastes like a boss. It will literally grab your attention and gradually makes you smile all day with this delicacy!
White Christmas Ice Cream Cone Recipe
- 25L of a softened, best quality vanilla ice cream
- 802mL of sherry
- 125g of mixed glace fruits (it can be cherries, peace, Cedro and apricots)
- 125g of dark chocolate
- The ⅔ cup of toasted and chopped slivered almonds
- In a bowl, pour sherry and finely chopped fruits, then cover it. Put it at least overnight to guarantee its flavor. Setting that aside, cut eight sheets of baking paper (it must be 30cm X 20cm in size), then trim A4 paper into 8 sheets similar to the size of the baking paper you just cut.
- Make a cone origami by bringing the top right corner of your baking paper to the bottom of the middle of the paper. Then put a tape to secure the new snow cone maker origami. Then put it on the slim wine glasses. Chop the dark chocolate finely, then drain the chopped glace fruits soaked in sherry, then mix it on the creamy ice cream with the chopped dark chocolate and the chopped silver almonds. Then carefully put a ladleful on the paper cones and pack the ice cream inside which makes it level on the top of the cone. Then put it on the refrigerator for overnight to make it firm.
- When served, remove the tape of the cone origami and unwrap the paper on the serving plates.